NO-FAULT FAST DIVORCE
In as fast as 30 days
- We Prepare the Uncontested Divorce Papers
- We File the Divorce Papers / We deal with the Court
- No Hidden Fees
- No Court Appearance
- A Pennsylvania licensed Attorney handles your divorce
$695 Flat Fee – *Includes all filing fees
No Hidden Fees
- Tired of Dealing with Attorneys – Meet with the Attorney or Handle by Telephone / Email.
- We don’t just sell you the forms……An attorney will evaluate your case and handle every aspect, so you know you did it right and it gets done fast!
- If you need a Low Cost Simple Uncontested Affordable No-Fault Divorce you can save money. Why hire an attorney and pay a large hourly retainer fee?
Other websites may be cheaper but:
- Some websites are just selling you the forms and a set of instructions? We handle the process for you and we do it correctly.
- Will the other website file your cheap divorce in Potter or Cameron County. These counties charge a lower cost for the filing fee but if there is a problem you have to go to Potter or Cameron County. Also, if your case is transferred to the county you live in there will be additional and more costly fees.
You Can Get a Flat Fee – Low-Cost Fast Divorce If:
Your spouse is willing to sign a consent to divorce form. Your spouse must not file for alimony, spousal support, or division of property. This will take at least 90 days to complete.
You have been separated for at least 1 year and your spouse does not file for alimony, spousal support or division of property. This can be completed in as fast as 30 days if your spouse consents.
We don’t just sell you the cheap divorce papers and a list of instructions. We are a Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Divorce Law Firm that will professionally handle your uncontested divorce for you. Many websites offer a “cheap divorce”, but you have to complete the forms yourself, figure out which forms need to be filed in your particular case, file all documents with the court yourself and pay the filing fees yourself ($186 in Allegheny County)…and hope you did it right or you will have to start all over again.
The process begins with a consultation with an experienced Divorce Lawyer (not a paralegal or secretary) for legal advice & oversight.
Your lawyer will confirm specifics about what will be done for the flat fee…and we put it in writing.
We handle the paperwork, figure out what needs to be filed and when making sure all of the rules of court have been followed.
We discuss alternatives if the Divorce becomes contested or things do not go according to the plan.
We file your divorce in the county that you live in, not some county far away from where the filing fees are cheaper.
An attorney will prepare your fast uncontested divorce paperwork in less than 2 business days (often the same day) and email it to you for your review or you can come to the office and meet with the attorney.
Once you have signed your divorce papers our firm will file for your affordable no-fault divorce and will go to court for you. You will not have to attend court.
Once we have your information and you have paid the flat-fee, an attorney will draft the appropriate cheap divorce papers and email a copy to you for your review within 2 business days (often sooner) or you can come to the office and meet with the attorney and go over the documents. We will send the Divorce Complaint to your spouse via certified mail. We will file the required Proof of Service to show the court that the Divorce Complaint was served on your spouse. We serve your spouse and file with the court the appropriate additional documents depending on your case. We then file the uncontested divorce papers that request that the court grant you a no-fault divorce.
If both spouses agree on getting a fast divorce and have no property or alimony issues or have already resolved those issues, the uncontested divorce service we offer here is a low cost and hassle-free option for obtaining a divorce.
How long will it take?
Once the cheap divorce is served on the other party (usually by certified mail) the process takes a little over 3 months. There is a 90 day waiting period (from when the divorce complaint is served on your spouse) in most cases. If you have already been separated for at least 1 year you can be divorced in as fast as 30 days if your spouse agrees to sign the paperwork.
How to Get Started!
Call us and get a free consultation with a Pennsylvania Divorce Lawyer who will evaluate your case. A Pennsylvania Divorce Lawyer will prepare and file all the fast uncontested divorce papers with the court and serve them on your spouse via certified mail at the address you provide us or your spouse may accept service by signing a form we provide or you may have someone serve your spouse and complete a form we provide. We will determine the fastest method to get you divorced.